|Damage Per Hit||
Betty Ammo (Red)
120 units splash radius
|Rate of Fire||
1,000 units per second
Rocket Launcher (Quake 3 Arena)
The Betty is a World of Padman counterpart of Rocket Launcher in Quake 3 Arena, having same damage and radius; Betty projectiles travel faster than Quake 3 Arena counterpart. These projectiles generate splash damage, which do damage around the Betty's point of impact.
- Due to World of Padman's fast-paced nature, it can be incredibly difficult to directly hit a target with a Betty. Instead, utilize the Betty's splash damage by hitting your target's feet. While this usually won't kill them in one shot, it can do a lot of damage. It usually takes around two to three Beeties near a target to kill him. Aim at the ground and walls near him.
- If you are low on health and in a situation where you know you're almost definitely about to die, simply pull out the Betty and fire randomly. If someone's that close to killing you, then blind fury can often triumph over strategic attacks. Just don't aim too close to the ground or walls as you may kill yourself, something particularly undesirable in Free for All mode.
- If a enemy is using Floater give up and try a different weapon such as Splasher to kill them. The slow Betty speed means unless the enemy is going towards your Betty you will never hit him/her.
- Betty can be used as an area denial weapon, keep your foe from entering a location and blast it out, you can also use the Betties to cover important items.
- If you're up against somebody that has the Betty, get away from them. The Betty is ineffective past close quarters because of the Betty's speed. When you're out of range, take out a weapon more suited for medium or long range, such as the Boaster or the Splasher. Make sure you're not near a wall or in tight spaces, because a Betty that hits a wall near you will create splash damage, and the Betty user may decide to flood the room with explosives.
- Don't try to shoot people sniping with a Splasher. Skilled or not, the opponent will simply sidestep away from your Betties and retaliate with accurate fire.
- Only use Betty jump tactic in desperate situations or when you need to get to higher ground quickly. Coupled with PadPower, the player can perform jumps with Betty without taking damage.
- Try not to use the Betty at very close range, as you may take splash damage, or even killed by your own Betty. Switch to the Boaster or Punchy to avoid this.